Visits from previous years (gallery)
- 2016 visits
- Thursday 20 February: members' restaurant meal - at Rosehill House Hotel in Burnley. tickets now available at £19.
- Tuesday 10 March 'soirée bavardage' in Burnley: 7-9 p.m. 2 rooms available to suit all abilities in French.
- Sunday 5 April: 'Afternoon Tea' from 3-5 p.m. at St. Clements' Court in Barrowford.
- June: afternoon walk around Hurstwood Reservoir followed by 'cream tea'.
- Autumn: 'Benedictine Eveing' with a hot supper at Burnley Miners' Club. A guest speaker wil explore the history of Burnley's fascination with the French liqueur.